Scalp Massagers To Scrub All The Gunk Away
It’s no secret that we all love summer. With summer Fridays, beach vacays, pool days, and extra sunshine, what’s not to love? Well, maybe all of the buildup and dryness you may be experiencing on your scalp? We definitely don’t love that. Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp, so it’s important to make sure we are looking out for it. Whether you’ve been spraying on layers of dry shampoo to soak up all the summer sweat or you have sandy strands from a weekend away at the beach, a scalp massager can help you deep clean your scalp and promote healthier strands.
But, what exactly is a scalp massager, you ask? It’s typically a small handheld brush made out of silicone bristles, though variations do exist. It can be used to amplify the lather of your shampoo in the shower or as a nice spa-like massage when you need a boost. Regular scalp massages can promote overall hair health and growth. Since you’re not using your fingers and nails to massage in your shampoo, a scalp massager can also help you prolong your manicure, so it’s really a win-win. The best scalp massagers in the market that you can add to cart right now for a healthier scalp and longer, stronger strands.
Emerson Waterproof Electric Handheld Scalp Massager
- SOOTHING & RELAXING – Gently stimulates your scalp to make you feel relaxed and refreshed. Relieves tension
- FOR YOUR HEALTHY, SHINY HAIR – Helps to remove dirt and dandruff, gently lifts away dead skin cells.
- Ergonomic curved massage header, follows the contour of head
- Provides hand-simulation massage with 2-speed tension like a physical therapist, takes away the pain and stiffness, and it won’t catch long hair
- Waterproof, Rechargeable and Wireless. Compact design makes it perfect for Travel